Work from Home - Customer Service Representative - Tech Support
Ring is hiring tech savvy Work from Home Customer Service Technical Support Representatives to provide support to our customers via phone, email, and online chat. Ring has revolutionized home and neighborhood security, and now, we want to bring that same innovation to the way we support our neighbors, which is what we call our customers. You will spend about three weeks in training at one of our local offices in Glendale, Scottsdale, or Central Phoenix, but after that, you will be set up to work from home.
As a member of our team, you will fully resolve troubleshooting, billing, and product inquiries from our neighbors via inbound phone call, live chat and email channels. Ring's call center teams support our neighbors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have several levels of customer service positions available, so whether you are new to working with customers, or a seasoned professional -- we have a place for you. Apply today to begin the application process!
Ring offers Customer Service Technical Support Representative Candidates:
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package that includes Vision, Medical, Dental, and 401K Savings Plan, and Paid Time Off
- Your very own complimentary Ring Doorbell
- Opportunity to work from home where we provide the equipment and internet reimbursement (after your training period in one of our local offices)
- Free snacks and lunches provided throughout the week (if in the office)
- Tons of growth and pay increase opportunities
Stop dreading your commute and putting miles on your car. Work for Ring and forget about commute times and work from the comfort of your home! Once you apply, check your phone, voicemail, and email often for a message from us on the next step in the hiring process.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience (phone or in-person, any fast-paced industry) preferred, but we’ll also consider those with experience from other applicable backgrounds
- Computer technology savvy including using different web browsers, email, and online chat
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Able to work a full-time schedule (8 hour shift) on any day of the week, including weekend days and holidays between 5 am and 10 pm
- Willing to work from home after an initial 3 week in office training period
- Able to attend in-office training in Scottsdale, Glendale, or Central Phoenix from 8:30 am to 5.30 pm, Monday-Friday for 3 weeks
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring VideoDoorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. With Ring, you’re always home.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Work From Home Customer Service RepresentativeVerizonUnited States of AmericaMay 17
Part-Time Work From Home Customer Service RepresentativeGerson Lehrman GroupUnited States of AmericaMay 02
Customer Service Representative - Work from HomeParadigm 9United States of AmericaMay 04
Customer Service Representative - Work From HomeDillon Digitals LLCUnited States of AmericaMay 17
Customer Service Representative (Work From Home)DA NATION ENT. LLC VIRTUAL CALL CENTERUnited States of AmericaMay 20