Part-time Customer Support Representative
Great part-time student or stay-at-home parent positions!
We’re looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to join Constant Contact in serving more than 650,000 small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jumpstarting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Our training class will be held FULL-TIME July 10th-28th (Monday – Friday) from 9am to 5pm. You MUST be available for training ALL of these days with NO exceptions. You can continue with full-time hours during the summer (OR go to part-time immediately) and then we will work around your school year schedule. Starting pay is $15.50 hour and we can schedule approximately 15-25 hours per week. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION; TRAINING IS IN-OFFICE AND WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS.
- Act as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Provide online demonstrations and educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Assist customers non-compliant with Constant Contact's permission and anti-spam policies in adopting best practices for becoming a trusted emailer
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need
- Educate customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy, drive customer engagement and make our customers more successful!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so.
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact.
- An Active Listener: We don’t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; small business owners have a lot on their plates.
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you’ve done it all.
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time.
- Fun: Skee-ball, Foosball and Nerf Guns… Oh my!
These qualities won’t hurt either:
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of internet and social media related tools & platforms
- Bilingual English/Spanish (highly preferred but not required)
- Having the ability to work from home as needed is also preferred, but not required; this includes a WIRED internet connection and an adequate work environment free of distractions and interruptions or any noise issue that would affect the customer experience. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION; TRAINING IS IN-OFFICE AND WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Customer Support RepresentativeEndurance International GroupUnited States of AmericaMay 17
Part-Time Work From Home Customer Service RepresentativeGerson Lehrman GroupUnited States of AmericaMay 02
Customer Care Representative (Part-Time / Work From Home)The United Methodist Publishing HouseUnited States of AmericaMay 10
Work from Home - Customer Service Representative - Tech SupportRing.comUnited States of AmericaMay 17
Sales Support Representative-RemoteAchieve3000, Inc.United States of AmericaMay 09