DME Service Agent (Work From Home/Troubleshoot over phone)
Location: (Multiple states)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Durable Medical Equipment Service Agent (Work From Home/Troubleshoot over phone)
Do you have a strong background in the SERVICE repair and troubleshooting of Durable Medical Equipment? With the ever changing landscape of our industry, Spinlife is poised to continue to grow as the industry evolves. Spinlife has become the largest Internet retailer of a complete offering of Durable Medical Equipment. We are committed to ensuring the highest quality customer experience and we are proud of the reputation we have earned for both excellent service and for a great working environment.
Our rapid growth has created opportunities for talented and energetic National Service Program Agent. The ideal Candidate will have strong experience as a Durable Medical Equipment Technician. Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the DME Service Agent responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming Technical Support calls from customers, and providing patient and friendly support.
- Focusing on building a long-term relationship with the customer by creatively solving problems while presenting a pleasant and supportive demeanor.
- Working closely with our vendor partners to insure that the appropriate equipment is ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Diagnosing technical challenges and redirecting the call to appropriate support staff.
- Providing timely, accurate, and friendly communications via phone, email and live online chat.
- Being an advocate for our customers while making good business decisions.
- 2 Years experience in DME Repair and Technician role
- 2 Years in a Technical Support or Technician role
- Excellent phone and written communication skills,
- Experience and comfort in navigating the Internet, basic computer knowledge and MS Office
- Ability to adapt well to change and multi-task effectively.
Our National Service Program department is open 9 am- 6 pm ET, M-F and 10 am-4 pm ET Saturday. Service Representatives will work a variety of shift during those time periods.
This opportunity offers the ability to work from home. Minimal travel is required, and extensive training is provided. This position includes the potential for performance-based bonuses. We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, 401k programs, flexible spending accounts, short and long term disability, and paid time off. We are proud to offer a non-smoking environment.
If you are a qualified candidate, please send a letter and resume. No phone calls, please.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
DME Service Agent (Work From Home/Troubleshoot over phone)Revolutions, Inc.United States of AmericaMay 02
Dispatch/Customer Service Agent - Work from HomeQuality Installations Midwest LLCUnited States of AmericaMay 10
Sales Agent (Work from Home)TH CorpUnited States of AmericaMay 04
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Licensed Real Estate Agent - Work from HomePerfect New PlaceUnited States of AmericaMay 07