Full-Time Customer Relations Associate - Work from Home
Are you passionate about papasans? Tired of that daily commute being stuck in traffic? Would you rather spend that time with your family and friends? Do you have a customer-first attitude? If you said yes to all of these, then you may be interested in our exciting work from home opportunity!
We are looking for motivated individuals who enjoy helping others and are passionate about providing an exceptional customer service and sales experience for customers who contact our call center. We are currently looking to hire part-time Customer Relations Remote Associates to work a schedule that may change week to week and will include weekends. As a full-time Customer Relations Associate, you will take incoming calls from customers to resolve issues or assist them in making a purchase. We offer a fun and unique environment and go above and beyond to surprise and delight each member of our Pier 1 Imports team.
- Works with customers to assure that their experiences while ordering products or dealing with issues related to our company are handled with superior service and quality.
- Helps to assure that all service levels are met or exceeded consistently.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience by accurately capturing and communicating issues with products, delivery, processes, web site, systems, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to upsell and cross sell products to the customer
- Miscellaneous projects as required
- Home Residence in Tarrant, Parker, Wise, Ellis, Denton Johnson, Hood, & Dallas Counties
- High speed hard wired internet (6mb/second, no WiFi) dedicated for work - Computer equipment & headset will be provided.
- Dedicated distraction free workspace
- Ability to work at the Corporate Office on occasion as required by Supervisor for coaching, administrative duties, meetings, trainings, which may be a minimum of at least 2 days per month.
- Customer service and/or sales experience required
- Experience with word processing programs and PC's required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, adaptable and detail oriented.
- The ability to work independently
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends as needed to meet the business demands & requirements.
- Open weekend availability required.
- Mid-morning to close availability for weekdays preferred.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm
*Expanded Hours of Operation during Holiday Season (November through mid-January)
Mandatory Training Dates:
June 19th - July 7th
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 3:00pm
*June 22nd, 8:00am - 2:00pm (Store Visit)
*For training & education purposes, Customer Relations Remote Associates will work from the Corporate Office for the 1st 90 days of employment
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Content Writer- Full Time/work from HomeDigitalContentWriting.ComIndiaMay 10
Customer Service - Work from HomeCrossmark RecruitingUnited States of AmericaMay 09
Customer Service - Work from HomeWork Ready OnlineUnited States of AmericaMay 07
Work From Home Sales AssociateMotor Club of AmericaUnited States of AmericaMay 07
Full Time Guest Assistance Social Media Specialist - Work from HomeHilton Reservations & Customer CareUnited States of AmericaMay 04