Estimator - Work from Home
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Estimator for assisting with the completion of measuring, surveying, and reporting requirements for new business development in the exterior maintenance field. This is a part-time work from home opportunity with flexible working hours, Monday - Friday, approximately 20-30 hours per week.
What you'll do:
- Survey commercial properties utilizing a web based tools for submission.
- Assist National Accounts team in refining and analyzing pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills we're seeking:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math capabilities, including standard units of measure, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and the ability to determine square footage of property.
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Must be able to manage and analyze Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and work with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service to managers and employees. Able to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Requirements for work from home: must maintain at your own expense a dedicated telephone line and high-speed internet connection
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID 11542 Date posted 05/04/2017
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Sales Agent (Work from Home)TH CorpUnited States of AmericaMay 04
Office Assistant - Work from HomeEco MoldingUnited States of AmericaMay 07
Customer Service - Work from HomeWork Ready OnlineUnited States of AmericaMay 07
Customer Service - Work from HomeCrossmark RecruitingUnited States of AmericaMay 09
IT Recruiter - Work from HomeCareerkafe ConsultingIndiaMay 02