Travel Help Desk Agent, Virtual
Hamilton, NJ, 08691
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Travel Help Desk Agent are to:
- Properly answers and accurately processes incoming telephone calls and e-mails related to website inquiries while demonstrating a pleasant and professional manner. Delivers extraordinary customer service to AAA Members by accurately answering inquiries and interpreting Club policies and providing travel recommendations to meet Members’ needs. Proficiency in completing air, car, hotel, rail, cruise, and tour reservations using appropriate software. Intervenes on Member’s behalf to resolve any booking/reservation issues.
- Provides Members with all necessary instruction to navigate all areas of the Travel website and ensure complete Member satisfaction. Operate applicable automated reservation and ticketing systems. Participates as user in testing of new systems/procedures. Must establish strong working relationship with e-Business in order to handle technical online issues. Able to assist in the development and training of Level I agents.
- Ability to work with all business lines to satisfy Members’ requests. Demonstrates creative problem solving skills and identifies alternatives; considers the likely impact of decisions before implementing them. Keeps current on new developments, products, services, policy changes, etc., and applies them correctly in performing tasks; maintains a high level of expertise in technical/functional areas as they relate to the internet.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of travel experience, and the equivalent of two (2) to four (4) years of customer service.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC-based systems, GDS systems, internet, and excellent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
- Ability to creatively problem solve and identify alternatives; considers the likely impact of decisions before implementation. Ability to correctly apply new systems, products, services, policy changes, etc., to job duties.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
A 6-8 week paid training program in our Hamilton, NJ location with option to be virtual (work from home).
- A competitive salary based on experience plus shift differential.
- Position is eligible for incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year,401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage,Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- The opportunity to work from home and see the impact of your contributions on a daily basis
Travel Agent, Travel Help Desk, Travel, Travel Jobs, Customer Service , Airline jobs, Call Center, Corporate Travel, Leisure Travel, Virtual, Work from home, Hamilton NJ
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Virtual AssistantQweenIndiaMay 08
Virtual AssistantDirect Marketing Sales UnlimitedUnited States of AmericaMay 21
Aira Agent - REMOTE AGENTAiraUnited States of AmericaMay 17
At Home Sales Agent - Travel & Leisure - Inbound CallsVail ResortsUnited States of AmericaMay 12