Sales Agent (Work from Home)
Employment Type: Contractor
Sales Manager Position
Support the company in selling the properties at the highest and best price. Be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. The goal is to forward and secure a satisfactory agreement for flipping houses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Selling properties under contract
- Update CRM System (Podio) with a report about the leads, appointments, etc
- Visit properties, take pictures and inspect (in case Sales Manager hasn’t)
- Work remotely and constantly follow up with buyers via, phone, email and text.
- Coordinate showing between sellers and buyers
- Support and provide guidelines for SMS campaigns: reply and collect emails from possible buyers or interested investors.
- Meet and negotiate price with potential buyers
- Communicate with the company team in order to achieve the overall organization’s objectives
- Intermediate negotiation processes, provide information to about market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.) and get contracts signed
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties and buyers/investors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Must be always prepare and punctual when speaking to and meeting with buyers
- Must always exhibit courtesy and professionalism when speaking with buyers
- Must be achievement-oriented and willing to grow along with the organization
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must be highly-motivated
- Must be willing to learn
- Should be detailed oriented
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must have smartphone, laptop, printer, access to high-speed internet, reliable transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
- 12.5% of the Net Profit
- on each deal is responsible for acquiring. Net profit is calculated by subtracting the total purchase price of the property including closing cost fees less the sales price less closing cost and fees, minus any expenses incurred in acquiring, selling, and closing the transaction, any broker credit, property tax credit, etc. Thus the total net revenue the company receives from the sale of the property
- The Acquisition manager is an Independent Contractor, therefore, is responsible for the payment of the income received and will be provided of a 1099 every January.
- The Sales Manager shall indemnify the Company and be responsible for any claims, damages or lawsuits arising out of negligence or malfeasance acts.
- The Company will conduct a quarterly review over the Sales Manager performance.
About TH Corp:
TH Corp handles real estate for abandoned properties in South Florida. We are looking for a dynamic team member to work with us remotely on calling leads, marketing, open house event planning, sales, and closings.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance BloggersCOED MEDIA GROUPUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Outreach Representative - Work at HomeGateway Health PlanUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Online Support Specialist - RemoteFROSCHUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Data Entry Specialist - Work from HomeHuman APIUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Professional Tutor - RemoteRevolution PrepUnited States of AmericaMay 23
Dispatch/Customer Service Agent - Work from HomeQuality Installations Midwest LLCUnited States of AmericaMay 10
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Licensed Real Estate Agent - Work from HomePerfect New PlaceUnited States of AmericaMay 07
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Final Expense Insurance Agent - Work From HomeDirect Marketing Sales UnlimitedUnited States of AmericaMay 21