Data Analyst – Denied Party Screening (Part-Time) - Work from Home
Data Analyst – Denied Party Screening (Part-Time)
Post DateWednesday, April 19, 2017
Job typePart Time
CategoryKey Entry - Customs
As a member of the Descartes, MK DPS team you will be working in a dynamic environment analyzing and preparing data for our denied party screening solutions and other internal regulatory content. Please note that this is a part-time position. After a 90-day probation, a full-time position may be offered to the right candidate.
- Compiling data from different formats/sources into the proper DPS formatting
- Monitor 500+ websites to keep our data up-to-date and prioritize updates accordingly
- Assisting with regulatory updates to website
- Customer Service responsibilities
- Updating CRM and distribution lists
- Solid experience using Microsoft excel
- Understanding of file formats and standards
- Strong ability to troubleshoot problems quickly to resolve
- Must work well under pressure to meet the time sensitive demands of our requirements
- Self-motivated as you will be working from home
- High Speed internet access from home
- Critical Thinking: must look at the data, research online resources and come to conclusions based on the findings.
- Analytical Skills: Working with large amounts of data: facts, research. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Ability to learn quickly through real time training within a production environment
- HTML skills preferred but can train the right candidate
We offer a flexible and casual work environment, as well as mentorship and on-the-job training to support your personal growth. You will have an opportunity to contribute new ideas and we welcome your fresh perspective.Application Instructions:
Please submit your resume and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to email@example.com citing “Part-Time Data Analyst” in the subject of your message. We thank all applicants for their interest in Descartes; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. All final candidates will be required to provide professional references and complete a background check, which will include a criminal background check and verification of education and previous employment.
Descartes Systems (USA) LLC, inclusive of any of its American subsidiaries (Descartes), is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Part - Time Work from Home Voice CaptionerVitagUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Work From Home - Appointment Setter - Part TimeBox Top AdvertisingUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Data Entry ( Work from home)Pactera TechnologiesUnited States of AmericaApr 04
Part Time Telemarketer/Appointment Setter - WORK FROM HOMEHERCULES SYSTEMS, INC.United States of AmericaApr 05
Part Time Customer Service Representative - Work from home and officePro-Tech Air Conditioning & PlumbingUnited States of AmericaApr 04