Posted Apr 19
Work-from-Home Online Retail Specialists
United States of America Part Time
|Create a fulfilling career with the nation's premier online retailer for everything home furnishings & décor … |
Having been named a Top 500 Retailer as well as one of the fastest growing companies in America, Hayneedle is well aware that success doesn't make itself; success is created through talent, hard work, and cooperation. Our future is defined by the lasting relationships we create with our amazing team —people who come ready to transform the industry with big ideas, loads of ambition, and a healthy obsession for excellence.
Staying true to our roots, Hayneedle operates from a foundation built by free-thinking innovators with an unwavering passion for bringing the best products, experiences, and services to millions of customers every day. And as our company grows, so does our need for savvy self-starters who dare to dream, take action, and make a difference.
We’re hiring Work-from-Home Online Retail Specialists!
At Hayneedle, our Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialists friendly folks who truly enjoy helping our customers shop from our wide variety of product categories. Providing answers to product and order questions, as well as suggestions for the ideal product are the things our associates are passionate about.
Successful candidates for our work-at-home program must be an NEBRASKA RESIDENT, have a land-line phone, a computer with broadband access, security software and a distraction free environment.
At Hayneedle, customers find what they love and love what they find - for their home, their life, their style. We combine the best selection with innovative online shopping tools and top-notch customer service, culminating in a revolutionary, easy shopping experience.
What does a Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialist at Hayneedle do?
• Accurately enter customer information on all phone and email orders.
• Demonstrate drive & enthusiasm while handling customer questions and inquiries.
• Build confidence in potential customers with a friendly phone presence & strong product knowledge.
• Attend periodic training & coaching sessions to keep up to date on products and processes.
• Ability to engage customer in conversation directly related to building sales & creating life long customers.
• Meet or exceed productivity goals.
• Close sales effectively & provide sales support.
What basic qualifications will our Work-From-Home Online Retail Specialist need to have?
• In-depth experience with internet (Web and email).
• In-depth experience with MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
• High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1 year customer service experience in a retail setting or on-line retail industry preferred.
• Ability to multitask required.
• Ability to retain knowledge of products.
• Be motivated to meet customer needs.
• Positive, energetic, and people-oriented.
Tools you need:
Hayneedle provides paid training that will prepare you to work from home. Below is the list of items you will need to supply on your own.
· Landline Phone
· Minimum OS Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
· Computer Type: PC compatible (no Macs)
· Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or Higher
· Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater
· Minimum RAM: 2 GB or higher
· Minimum Processor Speed: 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) or better on multi-core processors.
2 GHZ (2000 MHz) on single-core processors
· Internet Connection: DSL or cable connection only (no modem access OR satellite connections)
· Minimum Software Requirements: Updated Antivirus Software such as: Microsoft Security Essentials (Free), AVG (Free), Avast (Free), Trend Micro, Norton, McAfee, BitDefender, Kaspersky.
· Video conferencing capabilities, i.e.: Skype, or Facetime for Interviews
· 5 GB free space for software installation
· 1 Free USB Port
NOTE: Phone must be a feature free land line (no voicemail, answering machines, call waiting, etc.). Cell phones, Voice over IP providers, such as Vonage, and MagicJack are prohibited.
As one of the nation's largest online retailers, staying ahead of the curve is essential. We rely on the positive, team-oriented attitudes of top-notch people to keep the business thriving. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of a rapidly growing retail brand is for you—share your story! Apply today and tell us why you fit the bill as the next best addition to our winning team.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Transcriptionist - Work from HomeAllegis TranscriptionUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Recruiter - Work from HomeSCORE RECRUITINGUnited States of AmericaApr 04
Work From Home / ProsperCowboy WealthUnited States of AmericaMar 30
Work From Home AgentGFI StaffingUnited States of AmericaApr 18
Product Sales Specialist, PPC - Work from Home / OfficeMonster Worldwide, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 16