Customer Service and Sales Representative
enefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
VIPdesk Connect is now hiring awesome people who excel in customer service and inbound sales. We’re not your typical everyday workplace. We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. Opportunities await hardworking, dedicated people with a proven track record in providing world-class customer service.
Who We Are
At VIPdesk Connect, Inc., we do more than provide exceptional outsourced customer service to our clients. We ensure a tailored-fit experience for each client, recognizing their specific needs and matching qualified professionals to the respective program. Our services include customer service, social media management, back office support and virtual customer experience consulting. Our mission is to provide talented and amazing people the opportunity to live the brands they love – so that we can create raving fans for admired brands.
What Makes Us Stand Out
- Our team is comprised of a talented and passionate group of individuals who span across the nation
- All of our amazing Sales Brand Ambassadors (Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representatives) telework from the comfort of their secure home office
- Paid training in a virtual classroom with a live trainer
- We only work with clients who embrace the same culture and values as we do
What is HomeAdvisor, and What Does a HomeAdvisor Sales Brand Ambassador Do?
HomeAdvisor is the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace that provides a free service to homeowners with the tools and resources they need to complete their home improvement, maintenance and repair projects. With HomeAdvisor connecting more than 30 million homeowners to their network of over 100,000 pre-screened home service professionals, the Sales Brand Ambassador (Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative) is responsible for assisting their customers via phone, e-mail and/or chat by assessing customer needs, schedule appointments and/or refer them to the applicable pre-screened home-improvement contractor in their area. The Sales Brand Ambassador (Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative) will use a variety of resources and information to assist customers in a prompt, professional and concise manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize upselling and cross-selling techniques to increase customer experience and convert inquiries into firm referrals for HomeAdvisor
- Attend meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about HomeAdvisor and their products and services
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Apply HomeAdvisor and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
Sales Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Able to sit at a desk for 95% of each scheduled shift
- Able to work weekend and holiday hours
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time
- One (1) or more year(s) customer service and sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must currently live in one of the following states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, NV, NJ, NY, OH, TX, UT, or VA.
Sales Brand Ambassador Preferred Qualifications:
- Some college preferred
- Knowledge of basic home repair services
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by sales goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Total compensation averaging $10.00 -12.00/hr (hourly rate of $10.00 per hour plus bonus available based on key metrics). Weekend pay differential @ $11.00/hr base rate.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
About VIPdesk Connect:
VIPdesk Connect provides outsourced customer service that is tailor made for luxury brands. The world's most admired brands rely on us to provide highly-personalized customer service solutions through our multi-channel suite of services. By utilizing a nationally dispersed virtual workforce, we recruit the best-suited Brand Ambassadors (Customer Service Professionals) and tailor programs to the specific needs of each client.
Our award-winning suite of multi-channel customer care services include, Customer Service (via inbound phone, email, chat, SMS/MMS, and VIP Touches), Social Media Management, Back Office Support and Customer Experience Consulting.
It takes an extraordinary person to deliver amazing service, and we are continuously looking for the right candidates who share the same spirit of excellence and passion. We hire awesome people who not only excel in customer service but are passionate brand fanatics.
VIPdesk Connect is not your typical everyday workplace. We're a dynamic, virtual environment focused on business results, providing you the opportunity to work from your home office. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. Inspiring leadership and a strong corporate culture make this a great place for career growth.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative - Work at HomeLegal Sales AssociatesUnited States of AmericaApr 18
Customer Service Representative-REMOTETailored ManagementUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Customer Service Representative - Onsite/RemoteF&A Consulting LLCUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Part Time Customer Service Representative - Work from home and officePro-Tech Air Conditioning & PlumbingUnited States of AmericaApr 04
Part Time Customer Service Representative - Work from home and officePro-Tech Air Conditioning & PlumbingUnited States of AmericaApr 08