Posted Apr 18
Specialist II, Customer Relations - Remote
United States of America Full Time
- Provides suggestions, advice, and assistance to Customer Relations Specialists in handling escalated calls and more difficult cases. Assumes duties of CR Supervisor when callers demand to speak to someone in a higher position than CR Specialists. Effectively communicates with difficult and demanding guests and hoteliers by expressing accurate, prompt and effective replies on the phone or when handling written correspondences. Use tact and judgment in making decisions on appropriate reimbursement (within liberally empowered amount) on a case by case basis.
- Is the contact person in the department for handling cases requiring immediate resolution (i.e.: walk policies, guarantee cancellation and no-show billing issues). Resolves difficulties with angry and frustrated customers in an efficient, polite and helpful manner.
- In the CR Supervisor’s absence provides assistance and advice to the following specialty staff: Contact for AP for check processing. Unresponsive Audit processing and issues task to SP1 when hotel has not responded. Processes Agent investigations and issue task to SP1 for follow up with results.
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge of company policies with special emphasis on legal issues. Works closely with the legal department on potential liability cases for Choice Hotels and provides guidance to specialists on proper procedures for handling such cases.
- Assists CR Supervisors develop and conduct training programs and helps facilitate continued education development plans for all Specialists.
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- High-school diploma required; some college preferred
- Prior experience required in customer relations
- Well versed in Choice Hotels and CR policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Computer knowledge, experienced in using Excel and Word
- Well-organized and ability to work under pressure
- Attentive to details
- Ability to direct the activity of others
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Customer Service Representative-REMOTETailored ManagementUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Customer Service Representative - Onsite/RemoteF&A Consulting LLCUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Remote Flexible Admin and Customer Support RepDoccolUnited States of AmericaMar 29
Customer Service Representative - Part Time (Remote)SwimOutlet.comUnited States of AmericaApr 22
Remote Customer Experience Associate - Work from HomeTransfix.ioUnited States of AmericaApr 01