Product Sales Specialist, PPC - Work from Home / Office
Monster Worldwide, Inc. is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services. Our Enterprise Account Executives at Monster.com are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment budget and strategy through our performance based search engine for jobs.
Your day-to-day at Monster
- Develop client relationships through in-person meetings, phone, email, social media, and professional networks
- Achieve overlay quota by positioning our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model within defined territory and/or book of business.
- Work independently and with core sales account managers to build a high quality pipeline of opportunities through prospecting and presenting the company’s value proposition via webinars and in person meetings
- Work with assigned campaign manager to help start new campaigns and to optimize existing campaigns
- Measure and position client success, monitor source and attribution tracking and customer content to maximize client success.
- Partner with Account Managers to monitor client results and outcomes
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to clients
What you should bring to Monster.com
- Technically savvy
- Competitive in nature
- Metrics driven
- Experience successfully positioning pay-per-click advertising (PPC) ideally to Fortune 1,000 HR decision makers and or the Agencies that represent them
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills: written, verbal and phone
- An ability to develop relationships with prospects and to retain clients in a highly competitive environment
- Proven track record of closing business and exceeding revenue/bookings quotas
- Can do, positive attitude that enjoys working in a highly competitive positive team environment
- Able to travel up to 10-20%
- Work from home or from a Monster.com office near you
Is relocation available?
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Work-from-Home Online Retail SpecialistsHayneedleUnited States of AmericaApr 19
Healthcare Sales: Work from Home!Capstone Healthcare ServicesUnited States of AmericaMar 30
Transcriptionist - Work from HomeAllegis TranscriptionUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Work From Home / ProsperCowboy WealthUnited States of AmericaMar 30
Work From Home AgentGFI StaffingUnited States of AmericaApr 18