Seasonal Work From Home Virtual Customer Service
Fort Collins, Co
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type: Full-Time
WORK FROM HOME AT THE VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER!
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Virginia.
Who We Are
Since 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global business as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner.
Innovation is in our DNA and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Because that's what being Earth's most customer-centric company is all about, and it's still Day One at Amazon.
This is our Seasonal, work from home Customer Service Associate position! We are offering Full Time hours only.
The ideal, Seasonal work from home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers. Our customers contact us primarily by phone & chat and we hope you can help us deliver customer obsessed results!
This job is an hourly position and pay rate nationwide is $10.00 per hour. The role includes paid training, bonus opportunity, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
Seasonal employees may remain with Amazon in a temporary capacity for up to six months, depending on business need. There may be opportunities for regular long term employment!
Our Virtual Contact Center is open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Being able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times mandatory overtime, based on business needs. Associates may work up to, but no more than 60 hours a week.
Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our peak season unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays. If you’re a student, we’ll do our best to work around your school schedule!
Your address mustbe in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English language proficiency required
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, multiple browsers, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Customer Focus
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and respect every customer
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
You will be shipped a headset and token to the address provided in your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
Please be sure to verify that your mailing address in our system is an address where you can receive equipment to ensure that there are not delays in receiving your equipment. Make sure you add the apartment number (if any). PO Boxes are not supported and we must have a physical address for you to receive your equipment.
- 64-bit Operating System
- 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload speed or faster from a reliable provider(no satellite or wireless internet)
- Must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable
- If you are using a laptop, it must be connected to an external monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10, or OSX 10.9 or higher
- Operating System Auto-Update
- Windows Defender (If using Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10)
- Anti-Virus application
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Seasonal Work from Home Customer Service AssociateInside AmazonUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Virtual Customer Service Representative - Work From Home - NationwideBlue Ribbon Representation LLCUnited States of AmericaApr 01
Customer Service Rep/ Telesales - Work From HomeManpowerUnited States of AmericaMar 30
Work From Home Customer Service RepresentativeVoltUnited States of AmericaApr 04
Customer Service Representative – Work From HomeProgressiveUnited States of AmericaApr 06