Medical Transcriptionist - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Overview : Join a Transcription team ranked for 6 consecutive years in the KLAS Transcription Services report. nThrive has been named Best in KLAS for Transcription Services for 2014, 2013 and 2012 and second in 2011, 2010 and 2009. nThrive has a consistency level that no other transcription vendor can claim. Our client satisfaction and superior quality stem from our talented transcriptionists who enjoy company-supplied computer equipment, continuous feedback, supportive management and numerous recognition programs. Our Transcriptionists interpret and transcribe dictation by physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient assessment, workup, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, diagnosis, prognosis, etc., editing dictated material for grammar and clarity, as necessary and appropriate.
- Transcribe medical reports using all available technology accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Reviews reports for completeness against voice files and corrects errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Corrects omissions or inconsistencies found.
- Consults reference books and material including Internet to verify information before report is sent with a blank.
- Achieve and maintain a 98.5% QA Score.
- Production of 260 lines per hour (within 90 days of start date).
- Maintain ongoing personal education to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of new procedures, medications, etc. in order to perform at the high level designated by nThrive.
- Keeps apprised of any changes in Account Specifics for accounts worked.
- Follows guidelines of nThrive QA Plan and AAMT Book of Style.
- Provide required documentation for payroll and billing.
- Reviews and keeps updated on Master File instructions for all accounts assigned.
- Responsible for covering shift to which they have been assigned.
- Must be willing to work Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday.
- At least 1 year of experience in acute care transcription with some production within the last 18 mos.
- Broad base of knowledge in all areas of medicine with a strong background in medical terminology.
- Previous ASR experience within the last 3 years.
- Ability to provide a track record of quality audit scores of at least 98% and currently meeting employer productivity standards.
- Strong background in Medical terminology.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pass a skill assessment.
- Must have a reliable internet connection available in home office.
About nThrive : nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation, and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we’ve combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Medical Transcriptionist - Work from HomeSouthern Oncology Hematology AssociatesUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Transcriptionist - Work from HomeAllegis TranscriptionUnited States of AmericaApr 07
Magazine - Remote WriterHBCU RESEARCH MagazineUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Visual Basic Programmer - RemoteBreeze Church ManagementUnited States of AmericaApr 19
Remote Realtime CaptionerCaptionMaxUnited States of AmericaApr 21