Membership Account Execuitve - Work Remotely
Employment Type: Part-Time
Certified Luxury Builders(CLB) is seeking a part-time(that can become full time once pipeline is established) Account Executive that can work remotely within the Unites States. The Account Executive will be accountable for scheduling appointments for principal of national marketing firm, in accordance with company objectives and strategies. Leads are provided by CLB.
Certified Luxury Builders is a membership organization of top custom home builders and luxury condo and home remodelers that is America’s Largest Luxury Builder Brand. CLB members guarantee the highest quality building standards and a 5-Star client experience. Using a collaborative business model, based on trust, Certified Luxury Builders assemble a design and construction team for each project, including AIA Architects and ASID interior Designers, to create inspired residences. Certified Luxury Builders provide predictable excellence with a unique client experience for luxury home or condo owners from New York to Los Angeles and Boston to Naples.
- Contact Architects to offer a free affiliate referral service for them to be placed on our network bid list.
- Pre-qualify member referral prospects, or leads provided by firm and set appointments for phone interview with the owner of the company.
Sales Representative must be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A "team player" attitude is expected. We find that individuals who have a true passion for sales and are commission-driven are the representatives who top the income charts.
- 3-5+ years of Sales or Business Development experience
- Articulate and organized with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely driven and comfortable on the phone
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales objectives
- College degree desired, but not required. Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required
- Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or equivalents
- Experience and success using Salesforce.com/HubSpot or equivalent CRM
- Preferred experience in security sales or high ticket business services
- This is a remote position, ideally someone who lives in either central or eastern time zones. Calls can only be made 9-5pm EST
This position is strictly commission based, with a very attractive performance-based structure. Your sole responsibilities are to get and screen referrals from leads provided by CLB and set phone appointments for principal. Commissions are not based on your ability to close sales. We will provide you with the tools and software needed.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Accountant (Remote, Virtual, Work from Home)PFM - Oncology SG&AUnited States of AmericaApr 18
BUSINESS ANALYST - REMOTE WORK @ HOMEKEPROUnited States of AmericaApr 04
Sales Coordinator (Remote) - Work from HomeCourseHorseAnywhereApr 20
Remote Customer Experience Associate - Work from HomeTransfix.ioUnited States of AmericaApr 01
Remote Technical Support - Work at HomeSupport.comUnited States of AmericaApr 05