Customer Service Representative - Onsite/Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Technical Customer Service Professionals to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
We are looking for initially 3-6 people to be expanded to 50 people to provide Customer Service for the ProSeal Product Line.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Paid Training Program:
- 3 month training period during which an hourly pay is issued but by the end of the 3rd month a person should be making commissions on sales at a very lucrative rate. These individuals will become the core of a technical call center comprised of 50 people in the next 1-2 years. An individual with Call Center experience is encouraged.
Remote Positions Too!
We are looking for persons to work remotely or in the office with our client base as telephone customer service and sales representatives. This income opportunity is multifaceted as there is employment opportunity, advancement opportunity, management opportunity and entrepreneurial opportunity. That’s right entrepreneurial opportunity. A very select few will have the opportunity to develop their own wealth building business program within our greater organization. These few will be selected based on personal performance, drive and results that they achieve from our entry level positions.
The entrepreneurial opportunity business segment will be limited to ALL those who are motivated, positive, self-driven and results oriented regardless of age and education. Multilingual is a plus.
We are developing a program to include distribution channels with television advertising expected to formally launch in early 2018. We are now engaging a beta training recruitment for persons looking for income opportunities with performance based financial advantages available.
About F&A Consulting LLC:
Finman & associates has conducted engineering design an construction of mining projects for gold , copper, lead, zinc, silver, and coal. Finman & associates is the Southern Arizona rep for ProSeal, a soils stabilization nano-polymer and sealant product manufacturer. Tucson will be the corporate location for ProSeal within the next 2 years.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service CallsSykes Enterprises, Inc.United States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Cruise Agent / Work From HomeCruisesIt.comUnited States of AmericaApr 26
International Travel Agent - Work from HomeAAA Club AllianceUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Experienced Call Agent B2B - Work from home - many spots open!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Quality Assurance Agent-Call Verification - Work from HomeHoliday Inn Club VacationsUnited States of AmericaApr 26
Customer Service Representative-REMOTETailored ManagementUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Customer Service Representative - Part Time (Remote)SwimOutlet.comUnited States of AmericaApr 22
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeVIPdesk ConnectUnited States of AmericaApr 18
Customer Service Representative – Work From HomeProgressiveUnited States of AmericaApr 06
Customer Service Representative- Work at HomeVoltUnited States of AmericaApr 01