Bengaluru Area, India
This position will provide an online office assistant performing various tasks similar to a manager or an office administrator. He or she will provide a variety of services, such as administrative support, sales, marketing, accounting, ticketing, appointment setting, writing, editing, proofreading and arrange assistance from Responsive MTS internal services, creative and web development teams. She will work remotely from her home and Responsive office using the computer, licensed software applications, phone and internet connection provided by Responsive MTS.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Virtual personal assistant will perform various responsibilities that range from administrative to technical to creative tasks. Any work that can be done online will be part of her roles and responsibilities-
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
- Organise Managing Director's schedule
- Set up meetings between the MD and his customers
- Make travel arrangements
- Online and offline promotion of business
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers, customers, and visitors
- Handle correspondence and transcribe documents
- Prepare, organise and ship proposals and meeting materials
- Supervise billing and accounting
- Process customer inquiries via phone, chat or email
- Handle IM/chat responses
- Write, edit or proofread articles and press releases
- Publish email newsletters
- Complete market or internet research
- Coordinate in developing and maintaining websites, blogs and other creative material.
- Manage social media accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
This position will require personal organisation. She should be able to manage MD's time wisely and produce high quality work. Core competencies in the job description of this position will include the following:
- Adequate determination and desire to ensure that the MD and his businesses succeed.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of business procedures and strategies, such as budgeting, accounting, time management, and creating marketing plans, business plans, and contracts.
- Respect for intellectual property
- Team player
- Willingness to admit mistakes and develop skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills - Written 95% Oral 85%
- Knowledge in operating basic equipment like computer, phone, printer, scanner, copier and various software programmes
- Ability to take initiatives by viewing the job description as a partnership and hence increase ones worth to MD and his businesses.
- A college degree from an accredited university.
- Experience working in the call center industry will be helpful.
- Technical – Excel will need to be 7-8/10, Word - 8-9/10, PPT - 8-9/10
Experience: 3-5 years as PA or EA or the relevant job position.
EDUCATION: College degree from an accredited university.
Business Hours – Mostly Australia EST (Sydney). 'Work from Home' option available.
Responsive is a digital media technology outsourcing company that's working with online publishers, ad networks, agencies (incl. search agencies), web marketing and web design & development companies. Our services include Display Ad Trafficking, Ad Server Migration, Rich Media, Ad Creative, Reporting & Data Analytics, SEM & SEO, Email Production & Deployment, Email Creative, Web Design & Development and Mobile Device Applications Development (iPhone, iPad, Android etc). We build customized teams for our clients. Our services are available around the clock and seven days a week. Responsive is based in New York (USA) with its operations center in Bangalore (India).
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing AssistantMorrow Home CommunityWisconsin28 Feb
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
Perl Web Applications Programmer (Work at Home Remote Virtual)HumanaUnited States of AmericaMar 09
Data Entry Clerk - Remote or OnsiteEstifyUnited States of AmericaMar 02
Virtual Assistant - Work from Home - U.S. Based applicantsBELAYUnited States of AmericaMar 16
Virtual BookkeeperCorps Team StaffingUnited States of AmericaMar 01
Virtual Call Center PositionFirst Insurance AgencyUnited States of AmericaFeb 26