Virtual Assistant - Work from Home - U.S. Based applicants
Employment Type: Contractor
At BELAY (formerly eaHELP), we have one vision that fuels what we’re doing every day—to see every leader thrive with the support of an intentionally matched, exceptional virtual assistant. If you want to be one of those exceptional assistants, then we want to hear from you!
BELAY, the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States and an INC 500 Company, is looking for Virtual Assistants (VAs) who specialize in supporting senior-level management clients. This position requires the VA to serve in a remote capacity as the client’s indispensable partner, challenged with the task of enabling them to do what only they can do.
As a VA with BELAY, you’ll be connected to a whole world of resources….including a private VA community, so you’ll never feel alone! We’ve been partnering with hundreds of skilled, service-minded VAs for more than five years, and celebrate with our clients the incredible work they’ve been freed up to do thanks to their VAs. And we do all this remotely in a virtual, flexible, crazy-fun work environment.
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel – and change all those at a moment’s notice
- Email management and organization - responding on the client’s behalf, flagging important emails, putting an email management system in place, etc.
- Social Media management - able to use Hootsuite, Blogger, Wordpress and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry, familiarity with Infusionsoft, Salesforce, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- A genuine desire to make your client ridiculously successful.
- Extremely self-motivated – can you manage your own time and be self-disciplined in order to get things done?
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver – when in doubt, Google it!
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech savvy (Dropbox, MS Office, Google Docs, Evernote, Asana, Expensify, CRMs, etc.) ,and if you don’t know it, can you learn it?
- Life-long learner - you thrive on learning new tools
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and care, externally and internally
- The aptitude to accurately assess the urgency of a eM, project or request; in turn, respond swiftly and complete the request expeditiously
- Ability to be “on call” during regular business hours
- Exhibit the confidence and composure needed to let your client know “You’ve got this!”
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with managers and teams located remotely preferred
- At least five years experience as an Executive Assistant, Project Manager, or in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- High Speed internet access
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
Interested? Apply Now!
*Please note, this is a Part-Time 1099 Contractor role.
*Thank you for your interest in BELAY. Please note that all applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued. Additionally, BELAY participates in E-Verify.
BELAY (formerly eaHELP) is the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States, matching experienced virtual assistants with customers across dozens of industries. Under BELAY, President & COO Tricia Sciortino (the very first Virtual Assistant ever hired by BELAY!), has walked alongside leaders in the U.S. and globally to help them achieve the personal and professional results they have always dreamed were possible. Every leader thrives with the support of an intentionally matched, exceptional virtual assistant.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing AssistantMorrow Home CommunityWisconsin28 Feb
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
Medical Assistant (Work from home)VIRTUAUnited States of AmericaMar 18
Chat Assistant - Work from HomeHaptikIndiaFeb 28
Sales Administrative Assistant - Work from HomeInfoArmorUnited States of AmericaMar 05
Regional Administrative Assistant - Work from HomeTremco IncorporatedUnited States of AmericaMar 18
Perl Web Applications Programmer (Work at Home Remote Virtual)HumanaUnited States of AmericaMar 09