Call Center (Part Time) - Work From Home
Make someone's day everyday! Shop with HSN and Cornerstone customers by supporting them through their purchases, educating them about various products, and providing an interaction that is fun, personal and creates loyalty. An awesome perk of working from home is there is no commute and offer great schedules!
A Day in the Life
- Field inbound (HSN and Cornerstone) calls in a fast-paced environment
- Take personal initiative to meet all key performance indicators, including AHT (average handle time), Quality, Compliance and Purchase Rate
- Commit to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Apply active listening, communication skills and enthusiasm to provide a superior interaction and one call resolution
- Always demonstrate professional behavior
- Responsible for promoting sales and upsells
- Responsible for providing various levels of support and customer service
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through various channels including team meetings, instant messaging and email
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of any background noise
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must live in the Toledo, OH or surrounding areas
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence with a 419 or 567 area code
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
HSN’s unique blend of Retail, Television and eCommerce create a one-of-a-kind working environment. Our employees enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun. Follow HSN Careers on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSNI) is a $4 billion interactive multichannel retailer with strong direct-to-consumer expertise among its two operating segments, HSN and Cornerstone. HSNi offers innovative, differentiated retail experiences on TV, online, via mobile devices, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores. HSN, a leading interactive multichannel retailer which offers a curated assortment of exclusive products combined with top brand names, now reaches approximately 94 million homes (24 hours a day, seven days a week, live 364 days a year). HSN.com offers a differentiated digital experience by leveraging content, community and commerce. In addition to its existing media platforms, HSN is the industry leader in transactional innovation, including services such as HSN Shop by Remote®, the only service of its kind in the U.S., the HSN Shopping App for mobile handheld devices and HSN on Demand®. Cornerstone comprises leading home and apparel lifestyle brands including Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill®, Grandin Road®, and Improvements®. Cornerstone distributes approximately 325 million catalogs annually, operates five separate digital sales sites and operates 14 retail and outlet stores.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER - CDL CLASS AAir ProductsSanta Clara, CA11 Jan
PART TIME Call Center Insurance Risk Interviewer (WORK FROM HOME)Quest DiagnosticsUnited States of AmericaMar 16
Call Center Agent - B2B - Work from home!Default Company LogoUnited States of AmericaMar 03
Call Center Representative (Work From Home, Nationwide)Blue Ribbon Representation LLCUnited States of AmericaMar 27
Work From Home Call Center RepAllianceUnited States of AmericaMar 07
Call Center Agent - B2B - Work from home!inSegmentUnited States of AmericaMar 01