Residential Government Underwriter - Work From Home!!
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full-Time
Residential Government Underwriter
***You may work from your home in this position.***
Primary Capital Mortgage. Where your job and your passion meet.
Primary Capital Mortgage, a leading residential mortgage lender headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is currently searching for an experienced Government Underwriter. You will have the opportunity to work from your home office, while receiving superior support and technology provided by our company. We provide the computer and screens, you provide the high-speed Internet.
Primary Capital Mortgage was named a “Great Workplace in Financial Services” and “Top 150 Workplaces” by the Atlanta Constitution Journal two years in a row.
Currently serving mortgage brokers and community banks across 42 states, our wholesale and retail lending programs (www.primarycapital.com and www.qualifi.com) have innovative loan programs and exemplary service. Primary Capital Mortgage is seeking highly motivated team members that are ready to be part of a productive team that focuses on providing consistent, outstanding customer service to our employees and clients.
This is a full-time salaried position with a full benefits package, including a 401(k) plan with match, paid time off, and is overtime eligible.
The Underwriter will work all loan applications to maximize acceptance of profitable loans, while minimizing acceptance of unprofitable loans; review and clear conditions prior to loan closing; re-underwriting expired approval commitments or loans with a change in terms, borrower status, income, etc.
Experience and certification requirements:
- Minimum 5-years of experience with the most recent 2 years actively underwriting FHA and FNMA/FHLMC transactions; VA and/or USDA preferred;
- Government experience required;
- DE certified a must; Please do not apply if you do not have your DE;
- VA LAPP a plus;
- USDA experience a plus;
- Wholesale and Retail a plus;
- Proficient in LP/DU as well as FNMA Collateral Underwriter;
- Full understanding of current agency guidelines (FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA and USDA);
- Full understanding of current Federal and CFPB lending regulations (ECOA, ATR/QM, etc.);
- Identify areas of risk and potential fraud;
- Experience in multiple property investor and/or self-employed profile borrowers a plus;
- Makes sound, common sense decisions and ensures compliance with company, investor and agency standards.
- Good organizational skills and sense of urgency required;
- Conscientious and methodical approach to work;
- Analyzes information, draws reasonable conclusions, detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively;
- Dependable and able to work well under deadlines/pressure.
You may find out more about our successful company at www.primarycapital.com.
Our benefits include:
- Aetna Medical: High deductible health plan that allows you to participate in a Health Savings Account; Primary Capital contributes $1500 for individual coverage or $3000 if you have dependents towards your deductible (pro-rated based upon your hire month). We also offer a traditional PPO plan;
- Dental and Vision;
- 401(k) with .50 cent match on the dollar up to 6% and 33% vesting per year;
- AFLAC (Cancer and Accident);
- Company provided STD and LTD;
- Life and AD&D (company provided and voluntary);
- Company provided Employee Assistance Plan (provides consultations with a counselor and 30-minutes legal guidance);
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent) or a Health Savings Account;
- Tele-a-doc: Call the 800# and speak with a doctor who may prescribe you medicine for your ailment;
- Health Advocate to assist you with claims or finding specialists;
- 15 days of Paid Time Off annually—prorated your first year of employment;
- PTO increases on your five- and ten-year anniversary to 20 and 25 days respectively.
Due to the volume of resumes, we will respond only to those candidates we are interested in. No phone calls please.
Please send your resume in word or pdf format.
Thank you for your interest in Primary Capital Mortgage, LLC.
About Primary Capital Mortgage:
About Primary Capital Mortgage:
Primary Capital Mortgage, LLC (PCM), is a residential mortgage lender and servicer offering home loans in over 40 states through Wholesale, Correspondent and Consumer Direct channels. Founded in 1994, PCM has funded more than $16 Billion in residential mortgages.
For over 20+ years, PCM has served clients with integrity and a commitment to world-class service. This philosophy guided us through the financial crisis and is the foundation of everything we do.
Our purpose is to consistently provide an outstanding experience for our Clients and Colleagues that exceeds expectations while building lasting relationships. Our mission is to deliver an outstanding client experience while building the most innovative and respected mortgage company in America.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing AssistantMorrow Home CommunityWisconsin28 Feb
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
Customer Service Representative- Government Contract, Work From HomeSaviLinx LLCUnited States of AmericaMar 09
Work From Home / ProsperCowboy WealthUnited States of AmericaMar 13
Scheduler - Work From HomeThe Agency, Inc.United States of AmericaMar 01
Editor - Work from HomeVictory Belt PublishingUnited States of AmericaMar 05
Work From Home RecruiterThe Leazer Group - Family Insurance PartnersUnited States of AmericaMar 07