Work from Home - Employment Analyst
Employment Type: Part-Time
This position is a work-from-home position. Applicant MUST have a current home office setup established and show proof of such.
- Researching suitable job markets via trained Return-to-Work strategies
- Cold-Calling employers, speaking to hiring managers and inquiring about job openings
- Advocate on behalf of worker to employers via Workfinders' proven methods and strategies
- Ability to effectively communicate with employers to obtain desired information
- Schedule job interviews, obtain important job information and follow up
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for the following:
- 2 years experience in administrative/call center/customer service/collections required. Current students need not apply.
- MUST have home office set-up free of distractions - computer/internet, phone. Please do NOT apply if you do not have a dedicated home office.
- Previous experience working from home STRONGLY preferred
- Exceptional communication and written skills is a MUST
- Fluent on the computer, including Word, email, online fax, etc...
- Clear thinker and ability to problem solve
- No fear of using the telephone (note - this is NOT a sales position!)
- 35+ wpm typing
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and efficiently
- NO at-home distractions
- Effectively manage stressful situations
- Be ready to start work immediately
This position requires a lot of phone work thus it is crucial that the applicant have excellent verbal skills. We will train!
Position is part time (20 hours/week) to start. Hours 8am-12. More hours (up to 30) available after probationary period.
This position is an hourly paid position plus bonuses.
Please send your resume' only! - No cover letters please.
About Workfinders USA:
Workfinders USA is a Return to Work company for workers' compensation claims. We partner with insurance carriers and employers to assist previously injured workers back to work by providing aggressive Return to Work services. It's an exciting time for us as we are expanding and looking for individuals interested in being part of our team for a long time to come.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER - CDL CLASS AAir ProductsSanta Clara, CA11 Jan
Work From Home / ProsperCowboy WealthUnited States of AmericaMar 13
Scheduler - Work From HomeThe Agency, Inc.United States of AmericaMar 01
Editor - Work from HomeVictory Belt PublishingUnited States of AmericaMar 05
Work From Home RecruiterThe Leazer Group - Family Insurance PartnersUnited States of AmericaMar 07
Recruiter - Work from HomeSCORE RECRUITINGUnited States of AmericaMar 20