Customer Service - Travel Rewards - Work at Home
Join our team at Intelenet Global Services to work in the fast-paced world of the travel and hospitality industry. We are currently seeking 26 associates to assist customers with booking memorable reservations on our travel rewards account. Customer service experience, previous travel industry experience and work from home call/contact center experience are required, but an outstanding work ethic and strong drive to succeed is a must! Training starts April 10 th . Apply today for a chance to take part in this exciting opportunity.
Agents answer incoming calls from card members who want to redeem their reward points to book trips. Calls include providing travel options (air, hotel and car), booking travel, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
This is a work-from-home position. Computer equipment and software provided. Candidates must provide high speed internet access.
- Booking leisure domestic and international reservations
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
- Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Previous experience working in a work-from-home call center environment, required
- Previous travel experience booking air, hotel, car, etc, preferred
- Provide high speed internet access in your home
- Must be at least 3MB upload/10MB download speed, cannot be satellite ISP
- Must provide proof of internet connection and speed to be considered
- Must be available to start on May 10th, and attend all training sessions, without any absence, for the first 5 weeks
- Training is Monday-Friday
- Be proficient in computer operation and website navigation
- Must be able to multi-task between multiple computer programs and websites
- Able to work independently
- Have excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work in an constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior negotiating skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Paid training
- Stable schedules
- Comprehensive benefits including IATAN travel benefits
- Computer equipment provided
- Job Stability - Growth Opportunities
- Wide variety of schedules available - morning, afternoon shifts, and evening shifts!
- Also, you will need to be able to work one weekend day
- Shift differential for working hours between 7pm - 4:59am!
- Comprehensive Benefits (eligible for most after 60 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Prescription Drug Savings plan, and more!
- Paid Time Off after 90 days (80hrs. first year)
Intelenet® is a large global Business Process Outsourcing player, committed to delivering our client’s strategic goals and helping in enhancing, broadening, and deepening the relationship to add value.
Backed by The Blackstone Group, a leading Global Private Equity player, with a current portfolio of clients that includes Fortune 500 companies, we are a 55,000 people organization spread across 70 global delivery centers across North & Central America, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East; supporting 110+ clients in over 50 languages.
Commencing operations in November 2001, Intelenet today supports 110+ clients in 50 languages with Contact Centre solutions, F&A, HRO and IT solutions across Banking and Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Travel and Hospitality, Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, and Information Technology (IT) verticals.
Over the last decade, we consistently held on to the top rankers spot in Nasscom BPO listings, and over the next decade aim to rise higher and take on the global BPO rankings with our focus on “customer experience” powered by “technology” and “analytics”.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER - CDL CLASS AAir ProductsSanta Clara, CA11 Jan
Work@Home Customer ServiceAbove The CallUnited States of AmericaMar 21
Work At Home - Customer Service Representative- Benefits day 1!CitiUnited States of AmericaMar 24
Customer Service and/or Sales - Work at HomeK&L Industries LLCUnited States of AmericaMar 15
Customer Service Agent - Work @ HomePrincess CruisesUnited States of AmericaMar 13
Job Title: Travel Specialist - Work at HomeTravel Leaders GroupUnited States of AmericaMar 04