Customer Service Agent - Work @ Home
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Princess Cruises - We are currently looking to hire Work @ Home Customer Service Agents . You will report directly to the Reservations Manager in our corporate office in Santa Clarita, CA (north of Los Angeles).
Enjoy a fast-paced casual work environment - working from home within California with the Reservations Support team ensuring the needs of Princess Customers are met in a timely and professional manner. We will also be hiring in office agents and will notify candidates if selected for in office position.
We welcome you to consider working with one of the world's premier cruise lines. We are one of the best-known names in cruising. Princess Cruises is a global cruise and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern ships renowned for our innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided in an environment of exceptional customer service!
Do you enjoy meeting and working with customers to help them create vacations for their families to help them Come Back New. If so, you'll be interested to know that we're looking for:
- Employees who are passionate about developing ongoing relationships with travel consultants and guests and assisting them with building dream vacations by offering alternate destinations or services to maximize their experiences with Princess Cruises.
- Your professional sales techniques to promote the sale of cruises and cruisetours.
- Your knowledge of product and booking policies to respond to inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Your prompt research and response to customer questions and concerns related to Company product and customer's specific reservation.
- Your ability to monitor bookings to ensure accurate completion of transactions when assisting travel agents with existing bookings and ability to upsell.
- Your accuracy and thoroughness (through our Quality Assurance Program), to meet productivity requirements, ability to review own work to ensure quality and utilize performance.
- Your consistency in maintaining goals that are set through and maintained by Cruise Card.
- This job requires a minimum of one year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales. Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated since you will be working from home.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems with the ability to trouble shoot issues independently from home.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must meet Telecommuting Program requirements within California.
- Less Stress! No sitting in L.A. traffic.
- No sitting in L.A. traffic means adding back time to your day!
- SAVE MONEY! Less gas cost and wear and tear on your car.
- Paid training will be full-time virtual training from your home, 40 hours per week, and will last four to five consecutive weeks.
- Start date will be late April.
- Hours for training are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:15pm.
- Shifts may include both Saturday and Sunday, closing shifts weekdays until 9:10 pm and may vary based on company needs.
- We ask that you commit to the training and the first 90 days of employment without any time off to begin with. Shifts: will vary based on company needs.
- All shifts will be work from home in California only.
- Pay Rate - $10.50 per hour, which includes paid training; Performance based pay increases take place on a regular basis.
- Time off benefits - 3 paid holidays, paid vacation, bonus vacation time and paid sick time
- Travel - Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
- Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
- Wellness - Health and wellness programs include onsite biometric screenings, onsite exercise classes, onsite nutrition and lifestyle classes and discounted gym memberships
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to 75% with a maximum of $2000 per year
- 401(k) - Company match up to 6% of salary at 50% for the first 5 years and 100% thereafter
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - up to a 15% discount off of FMV of CCL stock
- Training - In-house Princess University courses on professional development
- Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives and free parking; special employee discounts for child care, banking services and retail stores
Apply online at http://princess.com/careers . Enter the job title into the keyword search to access the job. If you are already on the Princess Cruises website be sure to create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
TANKER TRUCK DRIVER - CDL CLASS AAir ProductsSanta Clara, CA11 Jan
Customer Service Agent - Work from HomeJustPressOne, Inc.United States of AmericaMar 14
Customer Service Agent - Work from HomeWorking SolutionsUnited States of AmericaMar 22
Work@Home Customer ServiceAbove The CallUnited States of AmericaMar 21
Online Customer Support Agent - Work from HomeThe Food AnalystIndiaMar 06
Tech Services Agent - Work from HomeStaplesUnited States of AmericaMar 08