Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
PatronReps recruits’ veterans, military spouses, and civilians as customer service representatives who support our customers by providing product and service information; resolving problems; attract potential customers by answering questions and suggest information about other products and services.
You’ve no doubt spent countless years providing the country and those around you with reliable, trustworthy services to ensure the missions at home and abroad were completed with honor, loyalty, and integrity. At PatronReps, we recognize how valuable those skills and aptitudes truly are, because they’re so few and far between in the workforce today.
If you like this idea…
- Enjoy the freedom to work from home.
- Set your own hours and build a flexible schedule for a perfect work/life balance
- Work as often and as much as you want with unlimited earning potential.
- Choose the Fortune 500 brands you want to service.
- Enjoy performance incentives, referral programs, and discounts on major brands.
And you can be…
- Punctual and dependable
- Positive, patient and polite
And you love to…
- Solve problems and be creative
- Communicate and show empathy
Then Be a PatronRep and Start Your Future Calling!
- Work from Home
- $8-12 an hour: Contract (1099) Employment
- Must not reside in CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI
Below is a partial scope of services you can expect on the support program:
- Interact with customers via phone, focusing on questions, data entry and navigation.
- Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for customers.
- Be a positive representative for our customer's product; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions.
- Articulate how to use the product accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical inquires.
- Act as a technical resource when assisting customers to resolve problems with devices and equipment.
- Select and service a minimum of 10-15 hours per week.
- You can work more than 15 hours if you like.
- Some clients may require 4-5 hours to be worked on the weekend.
Program Equipment Requirements
- PC with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 – 1GHz dual core processor or better – 4 GB of RAM of better
- Stable high - speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 2.0 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended. Cannot service clients on wifi.
- No cell phones
- Noise cancelling headset
- A “hard” phone (POTS) is required. This is a physical, hard-wired desk phone that connects to your telephone service and has a handset or headset connected to it. A “soft” phone is telephone-like software that runs on your computer. It requires the use of a computer’s speakers and microphone OR a headset connected to your computer. Soft-phones are NOT permitted for servicing as they do not provide the necessary voice quality
For veterans, military spouses and other serious civilian applicants please start the application process by clicking "View or Apply to Job" below to begin a 10 minute application process.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $8.00 to $12.00 /hour
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing AssistantMorrow Home CommunityWisconsin28 Feb
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
Customer Service Representative - Work from HomeRikett America Holding, Inc.United States of AmericaMar 27
Customer Service Representative - Work from HomePatronRepsUnited States of AmericaMar 07
Customer Service Representative - Work from HomeBuzy Bee Virtual Solutions LLCUnited States of AmericaMar 14
Customer Service Representative-Work from Home PositionManpowerUnited States of AmericaMar 15
Customer Service Representative - Work from HomeBuzy Bee Virtual Solutions LLCUnited States of AmericaMar 27