Service Center Team Lead - Work at Home
To develop, implement, and maintain the delivery of world-class service including quality assurance, client services, and workforce management ensuring departmental objectives are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a baseline of service opportunities.
- Leads efforts to refine Service Center measures and tracking systems for program improvements.
- Maintains records of training activities, colleague progress, and program effectiveness.
- Analyzes and resolves customer service issues.
- Supervises a Service Center unit (team) providing leadership, direction, and support and monitors team's daily performance.
- Monitors workloads and status; supports colleagues by providing advice on handling complex issues; and identifies and resolves problems and issues.
- Works with team leadership to develop, implement, and monitor staff development plans with a focus on overall customer service skills.
- Communicates with upper management regarding unit issues and resolutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as needed.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Four (4) years of call center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong customer service skills including call center client processes and procedures
- Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation, and development skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up for Job Alerts
SOCIAL MEDIA EVALUATOR - WORK FROM HOME IN PUNEAppenIndiaMar 27
Latest from the webjobs by
Hair StylistHair Cuttery SalonLeesburg, VA7 Feb
Hair StylistBubbles SalonSterling, VA17 Mar
Certified Nursing AssistantMorrow Home CommunityWisconsin28 Feb
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNAInterim HealthCareMaine22 Mar
Commercial Solutions SupervisorMosaic Home InteriorsChantilly, VA6 Dec
Call Center Representative - Work at HomeArise Virtual SolutionsUnited States of AmericaMar 17
At Home Call Center Customer Service AgentTranscomUnited States of AmericaMar 14
Customer Service - Travel Rewards - Work at HomeIntelenet Global ServicesUnited States of AmericaMar 13
Work at Home Programmerez911 Inc.United States of AmericaFeb 27
Work at Home - RecruiterInfoCisionUnited States of AmericaFeb 28