Part - Time Digital Associate
Community Outreach Group, LLC
United States of America
Posted: February 17, 2017
| Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $15 an hour - Part-time
|Organization Overview |
Community Outreach Group, LLC is part of Planned Parenthood, but a separate organization that is available to act as a vendor of large-scale advocacy and electoral programs for affiliates, local c4 organizations.
Community Outreach Group, LLC is looking to hire 1 or more part-time Short-Term Digital Engagement Associate(s) to communicate with Planned Parenthood Federation of America supporters and activists in a texting program using Hustle, a person to person text communication application. Tens of thousands of people will sign Planned Parenthood online petitions and take online actions as the defund fight ramps up. We are going to ask each of them whether they can become a “Planned Parenthood Defender” and pledge to take offline action to help win this fight.
This program is allocated for 20 hours per week, and can be based anywhere, comprised of any size team, and will last through February 28th. The 20 hours must be completed by a person or team during 3pm - 9pm EST Monday - Friday. The position(s) will be reporting to a Community Outreach Group Program Director. The Associate(s) will be compensated at $15 per hour.
- Educate and engage communities through person to person text communication
- Complete daily reporting
- Work with a Program Director to meet assigned goals
- Work during 3pm - 9pm EST
- Effectively use tablets, computers, mobile devices, and mobile applications to navigate, record date, and deliver messages and participate in conversations
- Participate and complete all required paid training
Community Outreach Group, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. Community Outreach Group, LLC does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Strong remote work ethic
- Strong communication skills and good judgment
- A passion to make your community a better place
- Knowledge and/or interest in issues of reproductive and sexual health
- Spanish language skills a plus