|• PT Call Center Rep – Virtual |
Req # 16031136
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, join the Conduent Services Team and apply today!
Call Center Job Description - may perform one or more of the following:
Education and Experience
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Work at Home – must haves:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
**NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
HOURS: Schedule (Central Time) to be determined by availability.
Total: 29 hours
Tentative start date End of February or sooner.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Conduent Business Services or one of its subsidiaries may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to accommodations@Conduent.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking
Job Customer Care
Primary Location United States
Organization Recovery Services
Unposting Date Feb 17, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Virtual/work from home? Yes