|**PART TIME POSITION** |
COMPENSATION STARTING AT $10.35/HR
French Bilingual Customer Care Representative opportunity in the automotive industry! EXCELLENT FRENCH CANADIAN AND ENGLISH SKILLS ARE REQUIRED*
Career Field: French Canadian Bilingual, French Canadian Dialect.
* Excellent French Canadian Dialect and English skill sets are required. Candidates will go through a full French Canadian bilingual assessment as a condition of employment.
Rich Bilingual Pay Premium included!
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Summary
The @Home Customer Care Representative works under the direct, virtual supervision of the Team Leader and is responsible for providing a timely and professional service in response to a wide variety of inquiries and concerns by using available resources to our US and Canadian retail customers and dealers. The @Home CCR will learn and execute the complete call handling process, meet expected customer service levels, support business performance goals of the program by providing a full range customer service experience, and answer regular customer inquiries and concerns via telephone, chat, social media and email. All job functions, trainings, and meetings will be conducted virtually via the CCR’s @home resources and tools.
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Responsibilities
- Promptly processes and answers/resolves customer inquiries, concerns or technical questions, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority, speed, and accuracy to ensure service level metrics are achieved and excellent service is provided.
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal and written responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer on client products and services.
- Understand use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient professional manner.
- Act as a liaison between customers and dealerships, providing excellent service to both by following up and being organized and knowledgeable.
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation whenever possible in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into FMC360, the CRC’s contact system, to allow for an accurate historical view of customer’s contacts; manage follow-up log and audit documentation of customer files.
- Responds to emails received, using the appropriate escalation process.
- Use additional resources and escalation points including: diagnostic information, technical manuals, and call history log to find solutions for basic to intermediate level issues.
- Master desktop applications, such as FMC360, EyeQ, Intranet, AAF, Search engine, etc.
- Follow-up with the customer if required, to ensure the full resolution of the problem.
- Employs customer satisfaction (e. g. AWA) tools according to guidelines.
- Recommends changes to departmental policies and procedures to improve support services provided to the customer, keeping the Team Leader informed of any issues as they arise.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Provides recommendations to Team Leader regarding the resolution of recurring problems. Assists in formulation of problem solving techniques for newly discovered issues.
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge as it relates to technical support. Remains knowledgeable of product and service offerings, current industry products and technologies.
- Supports the operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
- Handle additional projects and assignments as directed.
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Work from Home Environment
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Education
- Must be able to provide a quiet, designated space for a home office with a door, free from any distractions and outside noises.
- Must provide high-speed internet connection (minimum internet speeds of 2.0 Mbps upload and 10.0 Mbps download).
- Must have an existing Personal Home Computer – desktop or laptop approved (no Linux, tablets, Chromebooks, or Apple devices allowed) with the following:
- Windows Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Internet Explorer version 8, 9, 10 or 11 (please contact Percepta Helpdesk for required IE 11 settings)
- Anti-Virus software installed and current
- Anti-Malware software installed and current
- Wired network connection (WI-FI not supported)
- Two hard-wired Headsets and one headset cable will be provided, along with a VPN token to connect to the network.
- High school diploma required
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Skills
- 1-2 years experience in a call center preferred
- Previous experience supporting customers through phone and chat preferred
- Experience or interest in working with technology is preferred
- Experience with FMC360 or customer contact systems an asset
- Previous work from home experience preferred
French Bilingual @Home Customer Care Representative Other
- Adaptability and flexibility to work within different channels within the program as needed (voice, chat, social media and email)
- Solid computer skills, internet savvy, and experience using CRM software
- Ability to type and speak at the same time
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting experience, resolving technical problems from start to finish
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism with customers and all levels of the organization
- Experience working in the automotive or wireless telecommunications industry is an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with and appreciation for electronic devices and computers, along with willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Ability to advise and educate customers in a way they can understand - p ossess patience to work through technical issues with non-technical customers
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to learn new techniques and skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
Hours of Operation
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.
Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
All employees must be able to work any days the center is open, in 4-hour shift increments as determined in the recruiting process.