Requisition ID AS 24586
Location Orange Beach AL
Position Type: Full Time
Answer South is a family friendly health care organization, We value quality of life. Our employees work from home offices throughout the US and abroad. We rely on our employees to be effective and efficient in a virtual office environment.
Work at home
High speed DSL or Cable powered internet is required. The hours are 6am - 11am est and 5pm - 10pm est Saturday 7a - 4p or 3p - 12am est
- Answering the telephone lines of our clients
- Making notes on each call and sending to our client
- Restaffing shifts when employees call out for work by calling their co workers and asking them to take the shift
- Communicating effectively with ceos
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care .
The Administrative Assistant will act as a communication liaison for the owner of the company. The Administrative Assistant is the company’s representative in areas such as: general communication, meeting planning, project management, research assistance, IT support and resident education.
- Assist in the development of a periodic newsletter for clients to enhance brand recognition and referral relationships.
- Assist practice with group communications and marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for full cycle internal and external meeting planning and management including room set-up, agenda and material preparation, identify and schedule venue, meeting minutes and post-communications.
- Program development and management to support existing programs and identify new opportunities. Responsibilities may include assistance with timeline oversight, group communications, preparation of presentations and scheduling meetings or activities.
- Provide support to research projects. Responsibilities may include assisting in preparation of proposals and grants and coordinate meetings or site visits to support research activities.
- Serve as point of contact for resident education. Oversee management of the evaluation process including conducting and complying survey information to present to medical school and hospital. Assist in the production of educational material, schedule lectures and learning opportunities for residents.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Education Level: High school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
Experience Years: At least five years’ experience in hospital administrative environment preferred.
Experience Industry: Healthcare
- Versatile and well organized with deep knowledge of administrative and operational processes, preferably in a hospital environment.
- Successful history of delivering detailed, polished and thorough administrative support and end product.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to anticipate obstacles and offer alternatives that allow the timely and successful completion of work assignments.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and collaborative work relationships.
- High level of proficiency in Office Suite.
- IT experience and/or knowledge preferred.
Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
Answer South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Google Docs: 1 year
- Healthcare: 3 years
- Medical Assistant: 1 year
- Email Marketing: 1 year