Who is ChemiCloud?
We are that kind of hosting company that offers you deep expertise, combined with managed security, so you won’t worry about hosting. Hosting is our passion, and we use our tools and a simple, powerful and reliable cloud hosting platform so that you, a total novice, a web developer or somewhere in between, can get on the web and thrive.
Your primary responsibility will be providing support over a live chat system to customers regarding their website, email functions, or other support needs. The Web Advisor will troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. The solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 17PM - 01AM EST
What will you do:
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business success or personal needs
- Customer care duties include resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints and helping customers troubleshoot and resolve their concerns and answer their questions
- Maintain knowledgeable and efficient response, control and handling of multiple concurrent live chat interactions
- Solving website errors and determining what is causing them
- Investigating email errors
- Gather information from reported errors and escalate the issue
Ideal candidates must have:
- Experience in working with cPanel/WHM
- Strong desire to learn Internet and website technologies and communicate with business owners
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting and consulting with live chat customers
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- Experience selling and servicing internet web applications or services to small businesses and personal users
- Strong ability to build rapport and implement proven sales techniques
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- A reliable internet connection
Additional Skills Desired:
- Understand basic Linux concepts
- Be able to describe and outline in detail the HTTP, DNS, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP protocols
- Be proficient with basic MySQL queries, including dumping and importing SQL backups
- Possess a basic understanding of networking operation and configuration concepts
- Solid experience with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and others
- Live Chat Support experience
- Competitive Salary - We pay at or above market salary in most cases and evaluate a lot of research to make sure everyone is paid well. The formula we use to calculate all salaries is public to employees and is improved upon regularly.
- Flexible vacation - Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
- Personal development stipend - Up to $1,800 per year to improve your craft.
- Complete transparency - Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
- Great team - small international team with a friendly attitude.
- Remote position - you can work from anywhere you want. No ties, no corporatist thinking, no bossy attitude.