SYKES is looking for full-time experienced Travel Consultant Agents that want to work from the comfort of their own home! This positions requires strong communication skills, and experience in the travel agency industry.
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
This is the right job for you if you have:
· 1-2 years of experience with a travel agency (preferably corporate) or 2-3 years of experience with an airline (preferably corporate)
· Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
· 1-3 years of GDS experience (preferably Sabre)
· 1-2 years of experience with international offerings
Nice to have (but not required):
· High level skills in reservations, reissues / exchanges, ticketing and customer service
· Knowledge of international exchange rate calculation and taxes
· Ability to assist in aspects of arranging/booking travel including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude/understanding for booking exchanges
· Travel agency experience highly desired
· Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales preferred
SYKES offers you:
· Training is 20 days at $10.50/hour
· $12.50/hour after completion of training
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Career advancement opportunities
· 401K contributions
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
· Much more!
Home Office Requirements:
· Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
· Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
· 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
· Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
o Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
o Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
o Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we operate worldwide.
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!