Chute is a Y Combinator company, and the most comprehensive visual brand engagement platform on the market today. We help brands tell better stories. We do that by helping brands search and discover user generated content (including with our computer vision feature, IRIS), curate it, manage digital rights and consent, and ultimately publish the content on their websites, social channels, ads, etc. Chute works with some of the world’s biggest brands and publishers including Benefit Cosmetics, Jack in the Box, Wyndham, The Ritz-Carlton, Panda Express, Brown Forman, Nikon, and Norwegian Cruise Lines.
The Moderator will implement Chute’s Moderation Strategy, monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the community is maintained as a safe environment. This role coordinates with the internal Success/Studio team to support its mission promoting excellent customer service and helping to cultivate a strong community around the various brands.
- Provide image/video asset review services using Chute or another defined platform
- Move image assets into the defined albums or categories based on campaign requirements
- Performing rights requests, and/or product tagging assets using the Chute platform
- Research required information using available resources
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within client Chute campaigns, UGC gallery displays, etc.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove, or filter out previously banned users
- Regularly provide feedback of the insights gained from moderation to the Success/Studio team
- Monitor all company information and news to anticipate potential issues
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and detail
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within hourly/daily schedule
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Must have a computer. No Tablet or Mobile device will pass for a computer
- Internet Browser must be Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox, Safari or Chrome
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, and work cooperatively in a team environment, as well as remotely
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions
- Can pick up new tools quickly
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends when required
- Remote and Work from Home applicants accepted
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience and location